Monday, February 29, 2016

How I love bread so much

Hello again!

Today is the end of February and I'm having a diarrhea now *sigh*. Suddenly, I was just thinking about my favorite breakfast all the time. And it's bread! I just bought two breads for my breakfast. Bread is one of the most excited food I'd like to eat. I consume bread almost everyday. I like toast bread better. With strawberry, orange marmalade, blueberry, peanut butter or chocolate spread. Hmm, yummy!

Everytime Krishna and I go to his grandparents, they always served breads for dinner. With Holland cheese, cheese spread, apple stroup and more. Yes, his Oma is one of the cheese wheezy maniac. Same as Krishna I can tell. Haha!

Bread is also a healthy food. Especially the wheat one. 

Bread is a staple food prepared from a dough of flour and water, usually by baking. Throughout recorded history it has been popular around the world, and is one of the oldest artificial foods, having been of importance since the dawn of agriculture. (source from Wikipedia







(all pics from Google)

Oh my, now I am so craving about it!



Love,
Girl With An Attitude


No comments: