Thursday, May 12, 2016

Canny the camera!

See, I told you I'm going to buy this Canon Power Shot SX410 IS (teehee!). As you can see that I really love capturing beautiful things. Well, I'm not saying that I'm a professional photographer. No, I'm soooo waaaaay far from that! But I just love to capture anything in my life. I just don't wanna miss a moment. A moment that maybe we cannot feel it anymore :)

I just bought this camera three days ago. So I haven't take any picture with it. I only tested and make sure this camera is really useful. And yes, I love the 40x optical zoom without having a blur. I love the super vivid effect which looks like pop art with bright colors and anything 80's. I love the fact that the video camera has HD format, and can make slow motion edit. And the important thing is, this camera is not that expensive. Well done!


Maybe I will use this camera on Friday, to capture Krishna and The Upstairs perform at Summarecon Mal Serpong, next week for my outing office and for my trip to Bandung 2 weeks more. Yay, cannot wait :)

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people 
how to see without camera"
-Anonymous-


Love,
Girl With An Attitude


No comments: