Thursday, November 30, 2017

Let's contour, baby!

I have these chubby cheeks that I would like to covered off, so I think it would be good if I use some contour. For the entire my life, I have never buy contour for myself. Welp, it's not like I never used  it. But, I just didn't not have one for moi!

Then I bought this contour + shimmer from e.l.f  (St. Lucia type) which I think is very good for my face.


1. The Packaging :

I think the packaging is simple yet nice, with this black dove color and some white font. The size is not too big but also not small at all. But for me, this contour absolutely will be fit in my make up pouch. And also it has a mirror!



2. The Colors :

Those two colors are so pretty! The orange one is for shimmer and blush for the cheeks. Meanwhile the brown one is for the contour. 


3. The Quality :

Eventhough these colors has a hint of shimmer, but they also very pigmented. Only for one brush, the color will blended into your skin. It's a very natural beauty. I just looooove it! You can also build up the color so that way the contour will be very teriffic!

So yeah, this contour is my first but also my favorite ever! The packaging is simple and good, the colors are pretty, very pigmented and also not too expensive. What else can I say? ☺

I think I'll give 8,5 point for this contour. How about you?


Love,
Girl With An Attitude









No comments: